Home Country world Diwali Diyas fire in store, goods worth lakhs bought – The Jharokha News

Diwali Diyas fire in store, goods worth lakhs bought – The Jharokha News

0
Diwali Diyas fire in store, goods worth lakhs bought – The Jharokha News

Chandigarh Sometimes happiness burns the house. One such case came up in Gurdaspur, Punjab on the day of Diwali. Here on the day of Diwali, the furniture shops started coming.

Due to which goods worth lakhs were received. However, the exact loss of fire has not yet been assessed. Neither is the cause of the fire known. However, people believe that this fire has been lit by Diwali lamps.

It is to be told that the incident suddenly caught fire at the shop of Mahajan Hallsel, located on Dadwan GT Road, village of Block Dhariwal. Shop owner Manoj Kumar Mahajan came out of his shop after worshiping Diwali, and after some time, he saw smoke coming out of his shop.

When he went inside the shop, the flames had spread throughout the shop. The fire had taken the entire shop to its insistence. After this incident there was chaos in the whole area. Immediately after the fire, the shop owner informed the fire brigade and the police administration.

On receiving the information, SHO Manjit Singh, in-charge of the police station reached the spot along with the party and cleared the way for the fire brigade trains. Please tell that the damage caused by the fire has not been confirmed by the shop owner yet and the cause of the fire has not been ascertained.

more news education artical

Like and follow our Facebook page now @thejharokhanews

Click @jharokhathe to follow on Twitter.

Subscribe to our Youtube channel now www.youtube.com/channel/UCZOnljvR5V164hZC_n5egfg



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here